What does R-sw Pricing do ?
- it provides a traditional van Westendorp (VW) analysis based on the four VW questions and provides the cumulative frequencies table as well as the traditional VW chart;
- it provides the distribution of the price expected by respondents if this information is available (e.g., what price would you expect this product to cost?);
- it provides a VW acceptability analysis by combining the information from the four (or three) VW questions and provides an easy-to-read acceptability measure for each price point. Acceptability is defined by a lower and an upper value;
- it provides a VW volume analysis by combining the information from the four (or three) VW questions with some additional volume questions and provides an easy-to-read volume measure. The volume measure is obtained for each product for which the volume information is available and for each price point of the product for which the four (or three) VW questions are asked;
- it provides revenue estimates for each price point of the product for which the four (or three) VW questions are asked.
- data can be easily imported and outcomes can be exported as CSV/text files.
Support, Manual and Examples:
- technical support and statistical consulting is available free of charge (within reasonable limits);
- an ‘html’ manual is provided with a detailed description of all available functions;
- full working examples are provided to help the User to become familiar with the package. These examples can be easily adapted by the User for new projects.
Note: this is a pure analysis tool, therefore data must be collected through an external source (such as a CAWI, CAPI or PAPI system).