What does the R-sw Drivers do?
- it provides derived importance scores based on Kano approach to customer satisfaction (aggregate level). More precisely, it provides two coefficients for each independent variable, a dissatisfier and a delighter score, which can be used to easily classify variables into the 4 Kano categories.
- data must be collected on a rating scale (e.g., 1:7 or 1:10 scale);
- Kano importance scores assume value in the interval [0,1]; for each statement (independent variable) two scores are provided: a dissatisfier and a delighter score;
- data can be easily imported and outcomes can be exported as CSV/text files.
Support, Manual and Examples:
- technical support and statistical consulting is available free of charge (within reasonable limits);
- an ‘html’ manual is provided with a detailed description of all available functions;
- full working examples are provided to help the User to become familiar with the package. These examples can be easily adapted by the User for new projects.
Note: this is a pure analysis tool, therefore data must be collected through an external source (such as a CAWI, CAPI or PAPI system).