R-sw is a platform to run advanced statistical analyses specifically developed for market research projects.
Currently, there are five modules available: R-sw Conjoint, R-sw Discriminant, R-sw Drivers, R-sw Pricing, R-sw Tradeoff.
This module is distributed with three market simulators fully customizable by the licensed user.
This is the R-sw module dedicated to:
- derived importance analysis via Shapley Values Analysis,
- Kano importance analysis, and
- Bradley-Terry analysis,
This is the R-sw module dedicated to Advanced Pricing Analysis:
- Traditional van Westendorp Price Sensitivity Meter analysis
- Expected price analysis
- Van Westendorp acceptability analysis
- Van Westendorp volume and revenue analysis
This is the R-sw module dedicated to Advanced Trade-Off modelling:
- design and analysis of a Paired Comparisons of Statements (PCS) exercise
- design and analysis of a Maximum Difference Scaling (MDS or maxdiff) exercise
All R-sw modules provide a user-friendly error reporting system and analysis progress console directly within the R-sw interface.