What does the R-sw Drivers do?
- it provides the Winners-Loosers Table and the Bradley-Terry (BT) coefficients for the entire sample or a significant segment (aggregate level).
- ranks, partial ranks or ratings can be used for Bradley-Terry model estimation;
- BT coefficients are provided on a ratio scale and they add up to 100; each coefficient refers to a specific statement;
- data can be easily imported and outcomes can be exported as CSV/text files.
Support, Manual and Examples:
- technical support and statistical consulting is available free of charge (within reasonable limits);
- an ‘html’ manual is provided with a detailed description of all available functions;
- full working examples are provided to help the User to become familiar with the package. These examples can be easily adapted by the User for new projects.
Note: this is a pure analysis tool, therefore data must be collected through an external source (such as a CAWI, CAPI or PAPI system).