What does R-sw Discriminant do?
- it provides a lists of all possible combinations of TURF items (or the top 10, 100, etc.) sorted by their reach value in descending order.
- if required, weights can be specified for respondents and/or TURF items;
- various depth of analysis can be specified (default: depth 1);
- data can be easily imported and outcomes can be exported as CSV/text files.
Support, Manual and Examples:
- technical support and statistical consulting is available free of charge (within reasonable limits);
- an ‘html’ manual is provided with a detailed description of all available functions;
- full working examples are provided to help the User to become familiar with the package. These examples can be easily adapted by the User for new projects.
Note: this is a pure analysis tool, therefore data must be collected through an external source (such as a CAWI, CAPI or PAPI system).